- Natural plant-derived soy lecithin softgels
- Made from high quality soy beans
- High in phospholipids: supports liver health & functioning of healthy cell membranes
- Good source of choline, which helps to lower cholesterol & promote clear skin
- Can help nursing mothers by preventing blocked milk ducts
- Helps to improve digestion
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives & colours
- Free from gluten & starch
- Free from sugar and salt
- For adults, take one to two softgels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 100 Softgels
- Soya Lecithin, Softgel Capsule Shell: (Gelatin (from Bovine), Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm Kernel Oil and Coconut Oil)).
Please Note: This product contains gelatine which is not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians.
- One (1) softgel provides:
- Soya Lecithin (mg): 1360
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.