- Natural liquid vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) supplement
- A potent antioxidant
- Protects cells against oxidative stress
- Supports the immune system
- Convenient, quickly absorbed liquid form
- Includes mixed tocopherol complex
Did You Know? Studies show that natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) is 1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms of vitamin E.
Added benefits of Solgar’s liquid vitamin E:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take 0.5ml daily, with meals. For topical use, add a drop to your preferred natural moisturiser. 0.5 ml Provides 150 IU of vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- Bulking agents (safflower oil, vegetable oil), vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), antioxidant (mixed natural tocopherols, (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols)
Nutritional Information per 100 grams:
- Energy (calories): 900 Kcal
- Protein: 0 g
- Fat: 100 g
- Carbohydrate: 0 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Water: 0 g
- Ash: 0 g
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product04/08/2020, By HJGreat addition to my daily smoothie. A bit on the pricey side, but luckily it last for a while.15/06/2020, By EssentialYoliabsolutely love this product! I use it iin my face serum daily and have had such amazing results19/05/2020, By SusanI use it on my face every night - so pure and good.25/01/2020, By JoanieI love adding this to my skincare products, it has so many benefits.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.