This certified organic clove bud oil has a warm spicy fragrance, and so many therapeutic properties:
- Analgesic, pain-relieving
- Antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- Helps to treat athletes foot & nail fungus
- Soothes aching muscles
- Anti-inflammatory, soothes pain & swelling
- Helps to relieve toothache & numb the gums
- Warming; improves circulation; warms cold extremities
- Helps to soothe headaches, tension & stress
- Lifts the mood & fights fatigue
- High in skin-loving antioxidants
- Baths: Add 5-10 drops to warm running bath water. If your skin is sensitive, dilute it with a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak in the bath for at least 10 minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Massage: Add 5-6 drops of essential oil to every 10ml of carrier oil you use. Mix thoroughly & massage into the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/ or diffuser with water; add 3-6 drops of essential oil, then light the candle. The oil will evaporate with the water vapour. Don't allow the bowl to dry out.
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants, and should always be diluted with a carrier oil (base oil) before use.
- For external use only; do not take internally without medical supervision.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- SOil essential oils are living products; they're vulnerable to heat, moisture, air & light. Store in a cool dry place with the lid tightly sealed.
- If you refrigerate your essential oil, allow it to reach a cool room temperature (around 20°C) before use.
Clove bud (Syzygium aromaticum eugenia) essential oil
38 out of 38 people would recommend this product28/02/2021, By FaariaAmazing quality and price! Used topically with extraction of my wisdom tooth and the pain relief was unbelievable! Better than meds or any of the other home remedies13/01/2021, By SharifaUsing this strong clove oil in my ‘Thieves Blend’08/01/2021, By DuanéAmazing high quality oils for such a reasonable price. Love the scent of this one and it's easy on the skin.30/11/2020, By KarelVery strong smell, but works well31/10/2020, By AriGreat product25/10/2020, By MienBest12/10/2020, By ParvsLove this one and so many blend options12/10/2020, By MandhirSoothing, one of the best essential oils20/09/2020, By FlitsPowerful clove scent ,love it in steaming hot bath08/09/2020, By TJBeautiful warming aroma.11/08/2020, By AlidaUse it in my coconut oil pulling09/08/2020, By MountainGood one22/07/2020, By LynneThis is the first Soil Essential oil that I cant make up my mind if I like it or not...... but it seemed to stain my diffuser. I love all the other EO.'s
21/07/2020, By brendaamazing23/06/2020, By AnnelieI love blending this oil in a diffuser to bring a warm, wintery smell to our house.01/06/2020, By TalentTake a few drops on cotton wool to fortify your teeth23/05/2020, By First bornSore tooth relief14/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainenice12/05/2020, By SavStClaireSuch a nice oil to add to a bath.10/05/2020, By RealAwesome01/04/2020, By JarelWOW29/03/2020, By GreenAmazing29/12/2019, By DeniseHappy with this product, will buy again.13/11/2019, By VanessaAnother lovely oil from Soil. So many uses too.30/10/2019, By FazExcellent for toothaches, and many other ailments.
A little goes a long way.18/09/2019, By ChrissySooo good. Create your own blend of oils. It smells like Christmas! Highly recommended!01/04/2019, By Vaw001Highly recommended for uti. 1 drop mixed with a carrier oil of choice23/01/2019, By GabrielleGreat product using it for an ant problem at home.20/01/2019, By KimmieAlways happy with Soil products. Love that they are proudly South African18/11/2018, By AbigailGreat quality. Very potent. (I have to use cautiously or it increases my heart rate) - though I have heard it supports and restores fatigued adrenals. Has an amazing warm clove smell.11/10/2018, By raganiHas a long lasting spicy scent03/09/2018, By NirvanaIt is a warm spicy smell. Very similar to cinnamon oil. If you a fan of cinnamon, you will probably love this oil. I love this product in my diy body butter.12/03/2018, By JahGood essential oil to have. I use it in my massage oil mix and also to make hot balm for the flu season and muscle aches.15/01/2018, By CharissaI find that using essential oils for me and my family has really improved our overall health. I am really excited to use natural rather than chemical products.18/12/2017, By AvrilMainly use together with Orange oil and vinegar for washing floors.20/10/2017, By TraceySpicy and warm smell - perfect for winter hibernation.21/07/2017, By MarieLove this oil in my diffuser! Definitely one of my favourate smells along with peppermint and grapefruit.02/06/2015, By LindiSmells lovely. I like it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.