This certified organic clove bud oil has a warm spicy fragrance, and so many therapeutic properties:
- Analgesic, pain-relieving
- Antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- Helps to treat athletes foot & nail fungus
- Soothes aching muscles
- Anti-inflammatory, soothes pain & swelling
- Helps to relieve toothache & numb the gums
- Warming; improves circulation; warms cold extremities
- Helps to soothe headaches, tension & stress
- Lifts the mood & fights fatigue
- High in skin-loving antioxidants
- Baths: Add 5-10 drops to warm running bath water. If your skin is sensitive, dilute it with a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak in the bath for at least 10 minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Massage: Add 5-6 drops of essential oil to every 10ml of carrier oil you use. Mix thoroughly & massage into the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/ or diffuser with water; add 3-6 drops of essential oil, then light the candle. The oil will evaporate with the water vapour. Don't allow the bowl to dry out.
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants, and should always be diluted with a carrier oil (base oil) before use.
- For external use only; do not take internally without medical supervision.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- SOil essential oils are living products; they're vulnerable to heat, moisture, air & light. Store in a cool dry place with the lid tightly sealed.
- If you refrigerate your essential oil, allow it to reach a cool room temperature (around 20°C) before use.
Clove bud (Syzygium aromaticum eugenia) essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.