- 100% certified organic ashwagandha powder
- Single-ingredient product
- Possible soothing effects: anti-inflammatory, anti-stress
- Sustainably grown
- Chemical free
- Free from GMOs
- Free from preservatives, fillers & binders
- Non irradiated
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- There is no standard dosage for this product.
- Soaring Free recommends that you take 2 - 6 capsules or 1 - 3g daily for at least one month.
- It is best to speak with a healthcare professional about safety and dosage before taking any new herbal supplements, including ashwagandha.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for those with diabetes.
- Always consult your doctor before adding a new supplement to your diet.
Did you know? Ashwagandha has been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine & ayurvedic practices for medicinal purposes. It is believed to boost energy & reduce stress & anxiety. It is also believed to have potential rejuvenating effects on the mind & body.
Please Note: The information provided here is not intended as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
- Nett weight: 77g powder.
- 100% Certified Organic Ashwagandha.
- Aluminum tub.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/03/2021, By LebogangGreat product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.