- Ancient adaptogen stack
- Contains 7 unique mushrooms
- Promotes peace of mind
- Supports immunity
- May help improve energy levels
- GMO free
- CERES certified organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Works best blended into hot drinks.
- Mix 1 - 2 teaspoons into tea, coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies & blend. Or add to recipes.
- Maintenance: 1 teaspoon (3g) per day.
- If you have a health condition, are on medication, pregnant or nursing consult a qualified healthcare practitioner for recommended use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 77 g.
- Serving Size: 3 g.
- Reishi Powder*, Chaga Powder*, Agaricus Powder*, Lion's Mane Powder*, Maitake Powder*, Cordyceps Powder*, Gynostemma Powder
- *Certified Organic.
Allergens: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, wheat, rye and tree nuts.
Packaging: Packed in a biodegradable Cellulose bag, sealed in a cardboard tube with aluminium ends.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The People’s Republic of China.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/09/2021, By Judithabout a month down the line, i think i can feel a difference - will continue to use it. Please can you do a refill packet as it is a shame to throw out / refill your lovely containers31/08/2021, By EllieI love this in my morning coffee or cacao as it really just adds an extra kick to my body and keeps me sated and energised.05/08/2021, By GabrieleSeems like a good quality product. My only peeve is that it doesn't really dissolve or integrate with hot drinks (this is how it's meant to be taken). Feels like it might work better in a smoothie where the particles perhaps can get suspended, as I often end up with the final sip of coffee which is just the powder that has sunk. It doesn't have a flavour really, so not a big problem. Just perhaps could be an even finer powder.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.