- Gentle facial toner made with essential oils
- No harsh additives or preservatives
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- No alcohol
- Tones the skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight
- Witch hazel relieves inflammation, irritation & redness
- Rose oil firms the skin & balances pH levels
- Lavender has soothing qualities
- Cypress has healing & cleansing properties
- Shake well before each use.
- After cleansing, spritz 2-3 pumps of toner onto a cotton round, then apply to face & neck, or spritz directly onto your skin.
- Use a gentle upward motion all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Store below 25°C, out of direct sunlight.
- 200ml glass pump bottle
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch-hazel) aqua, rosa damascena (rose) essential oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) essential oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product04/04/2019, By FatiemaI've used other rose water toner, but this really seems to tighten my skin. Smell is amazing and love the spray bottle, will keep the bottle for other toners! Defs a HG product
07/03/2019, By NokhanyoBefore I say anything I'd like to make a request of the FTN team. Could we please get an edit option because I purchase things and I either discover new things I like about them or I forget to include certain things in the initial review then I have to write a million reviews which makes it look like I'm being paid by the brand, ;D. Anyway, to the real reason why we're all here, the review. Packaging could be better, in that I expected it to be glass for some reason but due to the fact that a spray bottle is always reusable I won't deduct points. This toner ticks a lot of boxes. Definitely tones, I've noticed that my pores look less massive after using this product. I don't just use it for my face but I won't share how I use it just because it isn't part of the product specs but I will say that it works well for those other nefarious purposes too.At R101, it's a steal. Definitely good value for money. So yeah, would definitely repurchase (even though I got this for free).The smell makes me want to cry and bee (;D) a better person. It's so good. I'm obsessed. Super hydrating. Cannot sing it's praises enough.06/03/2019, By NokhanyoMagic in a bottle. I'm a big fan.05/03/2019, By JennaBlown away by the smell & softness of this lovely toner - very very happy15/02/2019, By ShireenI'm hooked15/02/2019, By AnnaRefreshing and firming. Lovely smell.09/02/2019, By YasmeenLeaves skin feeling fresh and tightens pores
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.