- 100% Natural sunscreen
- Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 30
- Broad spectrum with natural zinc oxide powder (non nano)
- Contains Fynbos propolis, Fynbos honey, shea butter, coconut butter, beeswax & turmeric root oil
- Keep the skin nourished & protected from the sun
- No artificial Ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
- To apply sunscreen, use a dollop on the palm of your hand.
- Apply a thick layer all over your skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Rub the sunscreen in.
- Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know?
- Simply Bee uses strictly natural ingredients from plants & the beehive & they also grow awareness about, & directly support, bee conservation in South Africa.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Natural Zinc Oxide Powder - Non Nano, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Fynbos Propolis, Fynbos Honey, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil.
- Coconut (Nut) Oil.
- Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil.
- Held within a plastic tube with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/11/2021, By ShavaunThe protection with this products works fantastic!!! I do not have a white residue like other said and also I love the aroma!!!11/11/2021, By TylaI really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it leaves me looking crazy with a white mask/clay look. This product smells great but I have to apply it in small amounts to prevent the white cast from forming. Initially when applying it, it is smooth but after a short time the consistency changes and it become quit difficult to rub in.24/10/2021, By FranI've used Simply Bee products before and LOVED them, this one however has the most overwhelming and to be honest nauseating smell, so if you have a sensitivity to smells, stay away. It took over half an hour to dissipate (I really wanted to make it work). Other than that it absorbed easily and was not greasy. Now I am looking for a friend who cannot smell to gift it to . . .19/10/2021, By MartineI'm really enjoying that this product is non-greasy and goes on so easily. I have yet to experience the 'white cast'.13/10/2021, By DominiqueThrilled to have discovered this sun cream, as it is non-greasy and doesn't make my eyes sting. It does leave a white residue on my face until it gets absorbed. It helps to apply it straight after moisturising.16/09/2021, By ZestThis sunscreen smells great, doesn't leave your skin white or blue like other natural sunscreens, and nourishes the skin. It is a bit greasy once you're out in the sun or starting to sweat, so I'm not keen to reapply too often. I also find it a little hard to wash off at the end of the day, but it's worth it for the good SPF and natural ingredients. I use this daily on my face, neck and hands, and will repurchase.24/06/2021, By JanLove it24/06/2021, By JanProtection that works invisibly. No oil or greasiness residue. Safe for the environment. Easy to apply. A little bit is a lot.08/06/2021, By JanI was given a samples of this sunscreen and I will never go back to using anything else again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.