- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has the ability to recycle itself in your body
- Gluten free
- Dairy free, Soya free, Sugar Free
- Halaal and Kosher friendly
- May lower cholesterol
- Helps to address skin conditions
- Protects artery walls
- Each Tablet Contains: Calcium Ascorbate 750 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 250 mg
- Take 1 to 2 tablets once a day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Take by mouth with food
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a dry cool place at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- Available in: 90 & 200 Tablets
- Calcium Ascorbate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PVP Va64 (Vinylpyrrolidone-vinyl Acetate Copolymer)
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Contact your doctor or healthcare professional right away if this applies to you.
- It is a supplement and not intended for a vitamin deficiency.
- Safety in pregnancy has not been established.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplementation when pregnant or breastfeeding
- Some medical conditions may interact with the product. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions.especially if any of the following apply to you: a) if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding b) if you are taking any prescription or non prescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement c) if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances d) if you have, liver problems, or metabolism problems
- Resealable plastic container
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.