- Powerful anti-ageing properties on skin
- Halaal and Kosher
- Gluten free
- No dairy or soya
- Helps to reduce inflammation and blood pressure.
- Infused with Milk Thistle - which contributes to an improved brain function
- Reduces insulin levels and fights diabetes
- Take 1 capsule three times a day, after food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dry cool place at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- 90 Capsules
- Each Capsule contains: Berberine HCI 500mg, Chromium 20mcg, Probiotic Blend 100mg, Vitamin B1 12.50mg, Vitamin B6 12.50mg Vitamin B12 12.50mcg, Milk Thistle, Herba (Silybum Marianum) 20.00mg, Probiotic Blend: (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis)
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Contact your doctor or healthcare professional right away if this applies to you.
- Safety in pregnancy has not been established. Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplementation when pregnant or breastfeeding
- If Milk Thistle is taken in combination with this medication it has the potential to raise the level of the drug, causing unpleasant or even dangerous side effects.
- Milk thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen and should not be used in combination.
- Do not use with pre-diagnosed kidney, liver or gallstone complaints.
- Seek professional advice before using long term
- Many medications are processed by liver enzymes, therefore consult a medical practitioner before using the supplement in combination with other medication.
- Resealable white plastic container
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/02/2021, By NathanGreat product, a good alternative to the Coyne Healthcare Berberine. Not sure if either works better, will need a few more weeks/months to test that out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.