- Organic Bone Broth
- Great way to add protein to your diet
- Source of essential amino acids
- Contains collagen
- Aids mobility
- Supports joint health
- May help improve bone density & strength
- Supports healthy skin, hair & nails
- May aid fat loss
- Increase skin hydration & elasticity
- Promotes good gut health
- Improves digestion
- Highly bioavailble & easy to digest
- Rich in flavour
- Intertek certified organic
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons with water to dissolve into a paste and then add to your stew, soup, sauce, shake or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Reseal after opening.
- Available in 250 g.
- Beef Bone Broth*.
- *Certified Organic
Typical Nutritional Information: per 15 ml serving (plus, minus 1 tablespoon)
- Energy (kJ): 105
- Protein (g): 5.76
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.03
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0.12
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.06
- Of which Unsaturated (g): 0.05
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.03
- Sodium (mg): 42
- Packed in a factory that handles tree nuts and Oats (gluten).
- Transparent plastic packaging with zip seal.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sweden
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.