What it’s for…
This tried and tested product has helped thousands of animals from hamsters to horses ease their itches, saving them from a lifetime on cortisone or other medications. Rooibos Aromatics Rooibos Crunch can be sprinkled on the food of dogs, cats, horses and birds.
- Naturally treats skin conditions in dogs, cats, horses and birds – they’re even trying it out with elephants at the Knysna elephant park and they love it!
- Immune boosting
- Nutritious, anti-inflammatory & soothing
- Conditioning for healthy, silky coats, feathers and skin
- Provides supplementary nutrition
- Animals love it!
What it’s made from…
- 100% natural Rooibos and chamomile flowers infused with Grapeseed Oil
- Made with certified organic rooibos and Chamomile flowers
- The solid materials are only infused once to create The Rooibos Aromatics Anti-itch Skincare Oil (also available at Faithful to Nature), leaving behind a super nourishing and healing food addition for your pets wellbeing
- Made with conscious intention and care: a lengthy infusion process ensures the infusion is potent and effective
- Packaged in pharmaceutical grade PET white plastic containers, which are 100% recyclable
The combination of the three Ingredients acts as not only a powerful itch soother, but has other benefits, for example, easing arthritic pain in older animals.
Rooibos boosts the immune system, has anti-allergic and antispasmodic properties and contains a range of beneficial minerals. Recent studies have shown that Rooibos helps to prevent cancerous tumours and is effective in healing skin irritation
Chamomile boosts the immune system, relaxes the nerves and soothes the stomach, reduces inflammation, improves liver function and helps rheumatism. It’s also an effective anti-depressant and analgesic
Grape Seed Oil is high in anti-oxidants and it has been found to improve blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Sprinkle over your pets’ food as a tasty addition and to provide supplementary nutrition with amazing results. Can be used to hide the taste of food that the animal might not otherwise
Cats: leave a little on a saucer and they will eat as much as they like
Dogs: sprinkle a dessertspoon over wet food once or twice a day
Horses: add a cup-full a day to feed, or just give them a hand-full as a treat
Birds: leave a small amount in a separate bowl for them to help themselves, or sprinkle on their seeds
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/01/2022, By Joanie/JohanIt is excellent for allergies in dogs, won't be without it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.