The Winter Vegetable Garden in a Box includes:
- Additional companion planting flower sachets
What makes the Reel Gardening system so special?
- Takes the fuss & guesswork out of gardening
- Contains top quality seeds & natural fertiliser
- Extremely water-wise; saves up to 80% water use during germination
- Very quick & easy to plant
- Great for family gardening projects with the kids
- Keeps seeds in place at the correct distance apart
- Protects the seeds from pests
- Prevents birds from eating the seeds out of the soil
- Handmade by previously unemployed women in South Africa
- Created by a young South African, winner of Woman in Water for Scientific Research & United Nations Environmental SEED award
- Turn the soil to allow for root growth; add your own compost or fertiliser if necessary
- Make a furrow in the ground & plant your Reel Gardening strip up to the white line
- Place the strip vertically in the soil, with the coloured portion visible above the soil
- Pat down the soil around your strip to secure it in place
- Water daily until the plants germinate, from then on water every second or third day
- Plant in Spring, Summer & early Autumn
- Will plant an area of 2m²
- 5 minutes to plant
- Harvest in 40 days
- Get fresh vegetables daily for 3 months
- Unplanted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool, dry place.
- Contains: Winter Vegetable Garden: Cabbage, Lettuce, Peas, Spinach & Beetroot seeds.
- Dimensions: 9 x 11.1 x 5.2cm
- Seeds & nutrients in plantable, biodegradable paper tape
Country of Origin
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product19/12/2020, By K5/526/10/2020, By ThasmineAdorable little kit21/07/2020, By KayLovely idea, but only the spinach seeds actually sprouted. Ive been gardening for about a year and have experience, so I don't think I did anything wrong07/06/2020, By MarisaGreat product for a beginner gardener like me.28/03/2020, By GreenFantastic27/08/2019, By MaréMy winter garden was planted and I managed to harvest a few veggies - to which I was very pleasantly surprised. Wish the app worked better as it was great for tracking the garden and providing milestones and tips.28/02/2019, By GiuliaJust starting to see the first bit of veggies :-)02/01/2019, By BernadetteVery cute for a starting gardener!30/07/2018, By mbaliI am not a gardener so this product is best for me02/05/2018, By MelaniThis takes all the guess work out of gardening and its fool proof. Not even three weeks have passed and my veggies are sprouting. Very exciting!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.