- Each tea sachet contains: silky golden chamomile, exotic vanilla, and healing manuka honey flavouring
- Part of the Pukka Relax range, crafted to help you naturally relax and unwind
- Harnessing nature’s relaxing herbs, this tea can help modulate stress response, calm anxious minds, and promote a restful night’s sleep
- 10% FairWildTM certified ingredients
- 20% Fair Trade ingredients certified by IMO according to the Fair for Life Programme
- 100% organically grown ingredients
- Naturally caffeine-free and ethically sourced
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes.
Chamomile flower (68%), fennel seed (bitter fennel seed, sweet fennel seed), licorice root, manuka honey flavour (3.5%), vanilla pod (2%), vanilla flavour (1.5%)
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product26/08/2020, By SusanneThis is everything07/05/2020, By KendelSO fragrant and delightful to sip01/05/2020, By LaraChamomile and vanilla is seriously good12/10/2018, By wainieoops... i spelt the name WRONG... PUKKA.
sorry12/10/2018, By wainieanother night time treat before shut eye! the ingredients are so well put together. i love the way it tastes after a good amount to brew!22/08/2018, By AI love the reviews, as it helps with trying something new
But unfortunately got this one wrong, I don’t fancy the smell
But it’s just me personally, as I struggle with a lot of smells
The tea is not bad12/02/2018, By AmandaOMG.
I got this as a sample.
The taste is amazing, the tea is soothing and very relaxing.
I have been battling to drink tea without sugar.I tried this without sugar and managed to drink an entire cup without cheating!.
I recommend this tea to anyone who needs something to relax after a long day or a stressful situation.
Oh, by the way it smells great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.