- Comforting blend of immune boosting botanicals
- Blended with the wisdom of Ayurveda, and Native American traditional medicine
- Individually sealed sachets lock in freshness
- 100% unbleached tea bags made of a special blend of natural abaca (a type of banana) and plant cellulose fibres
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Fair Trade certified
- Naturally caffeine free
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Naturally made, with care: Pukka’s boxes are printed with vegetable ink on FSC certified card. The string on each bag is organic, and because Pukka doesn’t staple the bags, they’re perfect for composting.
Did you know? Elderberries are a rich source a flavonoid called anthocyanins which have powerful antioxidant effects. Anthocyanins are associated with improved heart health, and a more robust immune system.
- Box Contains: 20 x Individually Sealed Tea Sachets
- Nett Weight: 40 g
- licorice root, Echinacea Root & Leaf (10%), Beetroot, Aniseed, Elderflower(8%), Peppermint Leaf, Orange Peel, Elderberry (6%), Rosehip Berry, Acerola Orange Essential Oil, Natural Blackcurrant Flavour.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
18 out of 18 people would recommend this product08/07/2021, By CaddieEven though I don't really like the taste I would still recommend it for the elderberry, which is the reason I bought it. Licorice fans will probably love this. I could smell the licorice before I even opened the box; however I find the flavours a bit weak even if I leave it to steep for a while. I'm not the biggest tea fan anyway so my review is biased. I only drink it for the antioxidants and to not have too much coffee.25/05/2021, By AnnetteReally great tea especially during Winter months - very soothing for sore throats, and laryngitis with tight chest ensuring deep restful sleep.19/05/2021, By ShanEnjoy it for health23/08/2020, By NontobekoLove the tingling and warmth20/08/2020, By GeraldineThis is a delicious, full-bodied tea. It’s my favourite favourite. Yum!14/07/2020, By BELINDAPotent against flu and colds.01/07/2020, By NanaTastes so good. Great for winter.05/06/2020, By Carol-AnnI loved the flavor!05/06/2020, By U-leetThis is the best tea for me25/05/2020, By C.KVery strong Licorice taste07/05/2020, By PremiVery nice tea01/05/2020, By RetNice herbal tea for a winter's evening.16/04/2020, By NinaLove the taste of this tea!!06/04/2020, By RainitchkaVery tasteful and helping30/10/2019, By StaceyOh my word, received a sample of this and I was blown away. Fell in love with the taste and just want more of it.27/10/2019, By MaureenGot a sample tea bag in a previous order and today got round to trying it. Very delicious - I can taste all the ingredients! Adding a package of these to my next order right now. I am drinking this for something different to my usual rooibos.05/10/2019, By StephaniePukka teas are great quality. This one tastes great!15/07/2019, By KerryI love this tea first thing as I'm starting to feel sick. Starts fighting off the bad bugs & makes me feel gooooood inside.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.