- Probiotic health supplement
- Contains bifidobacterium longum & lactobacillus helveticus
- Comes in convenient single-use sachets
- Helps to improve & normalise microbial balance
- Improves digestive tract function
- May help to normalise bowel movements
- Can help to boost immune system
- Free of artificial fillers, flavours & GMOs
- Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
- Adults & children 3 years and older: take 1 x stick per day.
- Can be taken without water at any time of the day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Avoid taking CEREGUT if you have an indwelling catheter, have been diagnosed with liver cirrhosis or if you suffer from compromised gut integrity possibly resulting from short bowel syndrome, or inflammatory bowel disease (e.g., ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease).
- Avoid use if you have a heart valve lesion; you should not take CEREGUT before you go for dental surgery or the scope of the stomach (gastroscopy) or colon (colonoscopy).
- Stop taking CEREGUT and consult your doctor or healthcare provider if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
- You should not take CEREGUT if you are taking medicines to suppress your immune system.
- If you are taking antibiotics, you must separate the doses of CEREGUT and your antibiotic by at least two hours to prevent the antibiotic from killing your probiotic's live and active micro-organisms.
- The use of CEREGUT is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding due to a lack of adequate supporting information.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Available in 10 & 30 sachets.
- Bifidobacterium Longum 0,318 x 109 CFU, Lactobacillus helveticus 2,682 x 109 CFU, Xylitol 750 mg per stick.
- This product comes into contact with soy and milk during manufacturing.
- Recyclable paper & sachets.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.