Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 3 working days of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Choose from 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- 3 Horse Power motor (2,238 Watts)
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- Simple interface with touchpad
- Pre-programmed cycles
- Three-speed settings
- Pulse function
- Turns off automatically
- Built-in thermal shut-off prevents overheating.
- Stainless steel blades
- Blades are removable & replaceable
- Three speeds: LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH
- PULSE button
- Pre-programmed 35, 60 & 90 second cycles.
- 35 seconds: starts blending at LOW, changes to MED, & then to HIGH. Switches off after 35 seconds.
- 60 seconds: As above, but has one pre-programmed slow-down-brief stop interval built-in, then recommences on LOW-MED-HIGH. Switches off after 60 seconds.
- 90 seconds: there are three intervals/pauses built-in.
- The intervals/pauses help to sufficiently mix the Ingredients. When it stops blending the top ingredients collapse down towards the blades allowing all of the ingredients to be blended equally. Additionally, this gives the motor a rest, which prolongs the life of the motor.
- You can stop any program or cycle by pressing any button.
- At the end of each timed blending cycle, the OmniBlender will beep to signal that the cycle is complete.
- The 3 Horse Power motor that runs at a peak of 2,238 Watts.
- The OmniBlend V is known for its durability & power. It has been made for both commercial & home use.
- So as not to disturb the peace has been made to run quietly & fits in a sound cover. It has been measured at 83.8 dB.
- Green in terms of energy consumption: energy-efficient equipment using the latest motor and programming technology.
- OmniBlender blades are made from custom-alloy stainless steel. Consists of 6 blades & the shaft onto which the blades are bolted.
The 1.5 Narrow Base & 2 Litre Jugs:
- Made from food-grade polycarbonate or Eastman Tritan® BPA-free co-polyester.
- Measurement line on jug.
- Tested as safe at 130 degrees Celsius –great for soup!
- Easy to clean.
- Wide base is ideal for drinks that require lots of ice.
- Blend ice, corn, Flax, beans, grain.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty on the jug.
- Rinse immediately after use with hot water.
- It’s recommended that you handwash the jug.
- If you want to give your blender an extra good clean: add dishwashing soap to the jug with a cup lukewarm water, blend for 30 seconds on high speed to clean the blades.
- Follow this by handwashing the jug in soapy water.
Please Note: OmniBlend offers local support, & doesn’t charge for labour should you need any service over time.
- ALWAYS put soft material into the jug first. The blades must be covered with liquid.
- DO NOT use harsh, caustic, or abrasive cleaners. This could cause a metal-material clash and/or discoloration of the blades.
- DO NOT put the jug/container in the dishwasher.
- DO NOT put any part of the OmniBlender near any heat source.
- DO NOT leave the tamper in the hole in the lid while the machine is in operation.
- DO NOT force the tamper down against the rubber lid with so much force that could cave in.
- Over time the inside surface of the container may become scratched. These scratches are more prone to picking up stains. If this occurs simply soak the container overnight in warm water with a dash of vinegar, then scrub with a brush.
Did you know? The OmniBlend V has a built-in thermal shut off switch on the motor. This protects it from overheating during heavy use. It will also help to protect your blender from post-load shedding power surges.
- Capacity: 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- Dimensions: 51 x 19 x 20 cm
- Nett Weight: 5.1 Kg
- Jug: made from food-grade polycarbonate or Eastman Tritan® BPA-free co-polyester.
- Blades: stainless steel
- OmniBlend V cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Taiwan
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.