Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 3 working days of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Choose from 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- 3 Horse Power motor (2,238 Watts)
- Variable speed dial and pulse button with full manual control
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- OmniBlend I has a turn-dial for variable speed control, providing full control over the power, and pulse button for a quick chop.
- The 3HP, 2238 Watts motor is one of the most reliable motors in the industry.
- The motor is protected against power surges and overheating with its overload reset button.
- This means the motor will not burn out, no matter how tough the ingredients being used.
- The motor in combination with the strong stainless steel blade assembly crush ice, nuts and seeds with ease.
- OmniBlend’s durable jugs are made from light-weight polycarbonate, and designed for the food and hospitality industry.
- The jugs are easy to clean and virtually unbreakable.
- A tamper is included with the jug, assisting in blending thicker drinks like freezos and iced coffees, as well as nut butters, and smoothie bowls.
- The tamper makes it possible to blend without adding additional liquid like closed cup blenders require.
- Both 1.5 and 2 litre jugs fit interchangeably on all OmniBlend bases.
- The functionality of both jugs is the same, with the 2ltr jug just offering greater capacity.
- The 1.5 Litre narrow base jug is a little shorter and smaller so when mounted on the machine fits in more confined spaces – under some overhead cabinets for example.
- You can blend any liquids, sauces and pastes, and also grind dry ingredients.
- The 1.5 Litre jug also fits in a sound cover.
- The 2 litre jug is taller, and greater capacity so you can make more at any one time.
- This jug is suited for the same use as the narrow base 1.5ltr jug: blending smoothies, cocktails, soups, nut milk, hummus, nut butter, nice creams as well as grinding dry ingredients.
- OmniBlend blade assembly is made from stainless steel, and with 6 blades it’s designed to create a smooth consistent textures time and time again.
- The OmniBlend blender will last you a life time, and is well suited for intensive, daily use.
- From blending your breakfast smoothie, to making a snack for the kids, and sauces to complement your dinner.
- Blending has never been easier or the results as smooth.
- It’s recommended to not wash the jug in a dishwasher.
- Rinse immediately after use with hot water.
- After blending sticky or fatty ingredients, add a drop of dishwash soap to the jug with a cup lukewarm water, and blend for 30 seconds on high speed to clean the blades.
- Then hand wash the jug in soapy water.
- Please Note: OmniBlend offers local support, and doesn’t charge for labour should you need any service over time.
- Available in: 1.5 Litre narrow base or 2 Litre jug
- Colour: Maroon
- Warranty: 3 year warranty, with guaranteed availability of parts and no charges for labour
1.5 Litre Narrow Base Jug:
- Dimensions: H-41cm (49cm with Tamper) W- 19cm D-20cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
2 Litre Jug:
- Dimensions: H-51cm (59cm with Tamper) W- 19cm D- 20cm
- Weight: 5.1 kg.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/11/2019, By GavinAlso very pleased so far. Powerful and use it almost everyday.This blender packs a punch! really powerful, It can blitz ice to smithereens in a flash! Happy so far, its missing a star because...I only just got it so too early for full praise, lets see how far it will go :)08/11/2019, By NyarioThis blender packs a punch! really powerful, It can blitz ice to smithereens in a flash! Happy so far, its missing a star because...I only just got it so too early for full praise, lets see how far it will go :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.