- Rich & creamy oat m*lk
- Made from Italian oats
- Makes silky smooth, full-bodied hot drinks
- Add to smoothies & cereals
- Works wonderfully in baked goods as a milk substitute
- Short ingredient list (no additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals that you can’t even pronounce)
- 16% oats make a richer, creamier & denser foam for your lattes
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (these oats are sweet enough, thank you!)
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Use this m*lk to make creamy, velvet-textured flat-whites, lattes, cortados & hot chocolates.
- Perfect for adding to your cereal, blending with superfoods in smoothies or simply drink it straight from the carton!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 209
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.7
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak): Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product24/10/2021, By GeorgiaVery creamy and a great alternative to cows milk29/07/2021, By SilviaBest milk alternative I've ever tried. Tates well in coffee, tea and anything else.LOVE this brand and flavour. It is naturally slightly sweet which I personally do not find too sweet. Used in coffee and tea successfully28/07/2021, By BurdyLOVE this brand and flavour.!! It is naturally slightly sweet which I personally do not find too sweet. Used in coffee and tea successfully.16/06/2021, By BugsAlthough there is nothing I dislike about it - For me , who is Diabetic , it is too high in Carbs and Sugar vs. another type of milk .07/06/2021, By RomyneLove it for making desserts!30/05/2021, By JessicaI like this oat milk as much as all the other ones I've tried. Just wish it didn't have sunflower oil.30/05/2021, By AAdd it to my morning oats and am happy with it
Going to order the latte flavor and see if it’s as nice my favorite for now is the cacao25/05/2021, By KTThis is the best of the oat milks and oat milk is the best of the non-milks. Be sure to try their Liter o' Latte which is AMAZING.22/05/2021, By LauraThe best natural milk on the market by far. The only one not filled with additives and doesn’t curdle in coffee. Healthy great taste. Love it!17/05/2021, By LindyI have avoided oat milks because I've read horrendous reviews of slimy oat milk. Then I tried OK JA Oat milk based on a friend's recommendation and I was blown away! A stunning, creamy oat milk and it keeps quite well in the fridge. Unfortunately it was too sweet for me (no, it's not artificially sweetened), but if you take honey/ sugar,etc. with your hot drinks then you might enjoy this naturally sweet oat milk.22/04/2021, By Danielthe is by far the best oat milk i have had08/04/2021, By KellyWouldn't buy another brand of Oat Milk if you forced me.
Always a banger. #yayforOkJa02/04/2021, By RobynThis is the best oat milk I have tried. It creates a creamy consistency in coffee and other warm drinks, froths easily and does not separate. This is my new staple!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.