Simply add the desired amount of Natures Choice Mock Cheese Powder to food.
Our Favourite Mock Parmesan Recipe
- 1 big stem of broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 big glug of organic olive oil
- 1 packet of organic durum wheat Italian pasta
- Organic Italian herbs (fresh or dried)
- 1 cup Natures Choice Mock Parmesan
- Himalayan salt and organic pepper to taste
- Finely chop the broccoli into bite size chunks
- Chop the garlic finely
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil
- Add the pasta and boil for 12 minutes
- While the pasta is boiling, heat up a saucepan with the olive oil, garlic and herbs and slowly cook the broccoli until slightly tender
- When the pasta is ready, empty the water and mix the broccoli and herbs into the pasta
- Add the cup of Mock Parmesan and stir in
- Add some salt and black pepper to taste
Cashew Nuts, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Herbal Salt, Ground Celery Seeds, Vegetable Stock and Lecithin Powder.
Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product06/11/2017, By JdeVThis is one of my favourite "cheese" substitutes. The flavour is fantastic and adds that little extra "zhoosh" to my veggies. Love love love it.04/06/2017, By AnneLove it, especially on veggies and soups! Household staple.15/11/2016, By JanI am totally addicted to this, makes all food taste better especially soup and steamed veggies.05/05/2016, By KaeylaI really like this - its a tasty alternative to Parmesan and wonderful for vegans and those trying to decrease their dairy consumption.12/09/2015, By NadyaAbsolutely divine! As a vegan, I really missed the cheese over my pasta, but this has been a wonderful, and HEALTHY, replacement.31/01/2014, By GiulianaI love cheese, but have been told that it was not beneficial for my cholesterol levels. Since finding this mock parmesan, I don mind anymore. Adds a lovely crunch to my pasta.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.