- Natural plant-based superfood protein powder
- With wheatgrass, hemp & organic baobab
- No aminal by-products
- A clean protein source with no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- High in fibre & antioxidants
- A great source of amino acids (protein building blocks)
- Easy to digest
- High chlorophyll content
- Created using natural low-temperature processes
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
- Add 1 heaped scoop (30g) to approx 250ml water.
- Shake in a shaker cup or blender for 20 seconds until powder is dissolved.
- Consume one serving 2-3 times per day or as required.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Size: 900g
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Yellow Pea Protein, Hemp Seed Protein, Organic Baobab Powder, Wheatgrass Powder.
Allergens: Made in a factory that handles nuts, fish & soy.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 2196
- Protein (g): 66.6
- Carbohydrates (g): 18.3
- of which Sugars (g): 5
- Total Fat (g): 4.33
- of which Saturated Fats (g): 3.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 11
- Total Sodium (mg): 67
- Superfood Blend (Baobab Powder & Wheatgrass Powder only): 1665mg
- Resealable pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By RuvanGood product!06/12/2020, By CarlaFantastic natural protein powder, without the synthetic ingredients and flavourants.24/11/2020, By DaniaThis is a quality product and the fact that it's unflavoured makes it suitable to use in all types of drinks. You don't even feel like it's there! Would recommend.28/08/2020, By VeeAbsolutely love it, so good for smoothies, will be ordering another 2 bags soon;)11/08/2020, By TallWell done
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.