- Organic oat milk
- Barista standard: made by coffee professionals
- Made to complement the taste of coffee
- Makes silky smooth micro-foam
- Perfect for detailed latte art
- Goes well with tea, smoothies & cereals
- Free from preservatives, artificial flavourings, or colourings
- Free from lactose
- Carbon-neutral company
- EU Certified organic
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Shake well before each use.
- Not suitable for infant feeding.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 7 days.
- Nett Volume: 1L
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 246
- Protein (g): 0.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 9.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.5
- Total Fat (g): 2.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Unsaturated Fat (g): 1.9
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 160
- Recyclable Tetrapack Brick.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product13/01/2022, By LiseMy favourite milk ever! Seriously such a nice smooth flavour and it's organic. I have tried almost every milk alternative in SA and I can say without a doubt, this one is my favourite. It just tastes like quality. If you like oat milk, I'm sure you will like this. I just wish FTN had more in stock.Try it !! You wont be disappointed. ????????. Delicious beyond. Looking forward to trying it in other mediums such as in tea and cooking.17/11/2021, By BurdyI came across this brand in my favourite coffee shop yesterday and all I can say is..... WOW!! Why? Because we (my husband and i) could actually taste the coffee with this plant milk. It took the flavour profile to a whole other level. My hubby is not a lover of plant milk, but he has now had a mind shift. Looking forward to trying it in other mediums.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.