With a daily dose of Mineralife Zinc in water or juice, you’ll enjoy a huge range of health benefits.
- Body tissues: Zinc helps to repair cells and produce keratin, keeping your skin, nails and hair in healthy condition.
- Blood: Helps maintain healthy red blood cell levels and blood sugar levels.
- Detox: Breaks down free radicals, helps the body eliminate heavy metals and toxins.
- Digestion: Helps to produce stomach acid and digestive enzymes.
- Growth and strength: Keeps bones hard and muscles strong, and helps children and teens with proper growth.
- Immune system: Builds immune cells to protect the body against disease.
- Reproductive system: Promotes fertility, a healthy libido and testosterone production in men. It’s a key nutrient during pregnancy and lactation; highly recommended for moms-to-be.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
This liquid supplement is made with Mineralife’s MET water and tiny, water-soluble IsoIonic™ minerals to make absorption fast and easy. The solution is all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. It’s sugar-free, gluten-free and 100% suitable for vegans.
- 2.5ml (1/2 a cap) daily in water or juice.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Zinc from ionised zinc LactoGluconate, CHD-fulvic acid, non-GMO sorbic acid (100% natural, protects freshness)
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™, concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 96 servings (240ml)
- 120% daily value of zinc per serving
- 200mcg ionic catalyst per serving
- Serving size: 2.5ml
*Mineralife’s purified, energy-enhanced water formulated to help activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for optimal benefit. Patent pending.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product18/02/2021, By MponengI really love the Mineralife Zinc, my skin cleared up within few days of using it but I totaly dislike the taste though????. I would definitely recommend this product.26/10/2020, By MaureenGreat product25/09/2020, By NajGreat quality product and it lasts a very long time. Worth the price.18/09/2020, By HassanThis is horrible tasting but a potent product07/04/2019, By ChrisBrilliant supplement to support thyroid disorders while giving your immune system a boost. I love that I can take this high quality supplement simply by adding a few drops in a glass of filtered water (instead of popping another capsule) Best part, It's tasteless!08/03/2019, By AnneliesGreat brand, the zinc helps me with my eczema30/06/2018, By NatsTastes pretty good so can even get the little ones to take it and the highest dose zinc I have managed to find anywhere! Great product thank you.14/08/2017, By CaraI was recommended to use Mineralife Zinc for my 7 month old baby who had a cold to boost her immune system as I didn't want to use over the counter medicine as I prefer using natural products as far as possible and I could see an improvement after a couple of days of using the zinc liquid.20/10/2016, By DrinaJust the easiest way to take all your minerals without having to swallow a handful of capsules. I now use Mineralife Zinc, Manganese and Boron. Just 1/2 cap in water - thats it!26/03/2015, By TracyI suffer from a chronic skin condition called Perioral Dermatitis and I also used to get sick often. My doctor recommended Zinc to build up my immune system. Since I started using Mineralife Zinc my skin has improved so dramatically that the dermatitis is not visible at all, and I hardly ever get sick. What an amazing product, it really does work!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.