- 100% Natural macadamia milk
- Dairy-free substitute for ordinary milk
- No artificial flavours, colours, additives or preservatives
- Can be added to coffee without separating or curdlingDirections:
- Use as a replacement for dairy milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 Litre (1000g)
- Australian Water, Macadamias, Sugar, Carob, Maltodextrin, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate), Vegetable Gums, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt
- This product is packed in a facility where nuts are present.
- This product is not for baby or infant feeding.
- Phosphate is naturally present in a vast range of foods and used as a food additive (acidity regulator). Phosphate is readily absorbed into the body and there is a risk of consuming more than the stated 40 mg/kg body weight (bw) per day. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, those who have kidney or cardiovascular concerns must avoid consuming food that is high in phosphates.
Nutritional Information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ): 125
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 2.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.7
- Total Fat (g): 1.9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 40
Warning: Not suitable for infant feeding.
Packaging: Mixed board from sustainable resources
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product16/04/2021, By SoniaMy husband is such a coffee snob and this is by far his favourite milk to use. I also really love it. Their coconut milk is also delicious.07/04/2021, By NeliaExcellent flavour, smooth texture and very creamy. Doesn't have a very nutty flavour, but is still creamy.18/03/2021, By CorinneThis froths up beautifully in a Nespresso frother!15/03/2021, By Yay for plantsMacadamia is my favorite of all the nut milks. The taste is subtle, soft, and the texture creamy. Perfect for coffee. Great for other uses, too.07/02/2021, By ZaneleWow29/01/2021, By Thabitha5/526/12/2020, By LuckyCreamy25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!15/11/2020, By KagisoLw31/10/2020, By AriAmazing24/09/2020, By SarahI generally find macadamia nuts to be quite rich, and thus cant eat many, if at all. However, I tried this milk as an alternative to almond milk, and it is really enjoyable and not as rich as its originator! I wouldn't completely swop out to this alternative purely based on price, but in terms of taste and palatability, its lovely!14/08/2020, By OdirileI have been waiting for faithful to nature to have this product. It's my favourite!06/08/2020, By GreenieNice04/06/2020, By AdeneLove this milk alternative - so nutty and rich.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.