- Gluten-free Omega-3 supplement
- Provides DHA & EPA (720mg per capsule)
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Purity guaranteed; tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilised with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Flavoured with natural lemon & lime
Please Note: These capsules contain gelatin and are made with oils sourced from cold-water fish. That means they are NOT suitable for vegans, and vegetarians may choose to avoid them as well.
Benefits of OmegaGenics:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels; regulates cholesterol triglyceride levels
- Supports heart health; reduces the risk of heart attack & stroke
- Promotes healthy brain function, memory retention & learning
- Helps to promote a positive mood
- Combats inflammatory conditions like arthritis & gout
- Omega supplementation has been linked to a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s & dementia
Take 2 softgels 1-2 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavour, natural lime flavour, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant)
Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)
Typical Nutritional Information (per 2 softgel capsule serving):
- Calories: 20
- Calories from fat: 20
- Total fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Marine lipid concentrate: 2.5g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 860mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 580mg
- Other Omega-3 fatty acids: 160mg
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/11/2019, By JolaOne of the better Omega supplements I've tried. Saw results after one-month.28/10/2019, By SALUBRIDADExcellent product, use it as part of an inflammatory / detoxing diet, and works wonders.09/10/2018, By DelanoSomewhat pricey compared to the everyday Omegas however if you compare the amount of EPA/DHA it works out to about the same. This is super concentrated and instead of taking a handful of capsules you only need to take a few. Undoubtedly the best Omega 3 supplement I have ever bought. Less oil, more of the good stuff. Straight to the point. The way it should be.20/12/2017, By TaniaMy doctor prescribed this, and I a glad that I could order it off the Internet and have it delivered promptly rather than having to drive off to a distant place that stocks Metagenics products.17/11/2017, By LetitiaI have lupus and since i have started this product i can feel the difference in my health.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.