Lion’s Mane helps to stimulate the body’s Nerve Growth Factor protein (NGF), which has the following benefits:
- Enhances cognitive function, helps to slow down the onset of dementia & brain dysfunction associated with Alzheimer’s & other neurological conditions.
- Helps to prevent nervousness & forgetfulness.
Lion’s Mane also supports the process of myelination (the formation of a fatty myelin layer around nerve cells), which helps the nerve cells to transmit information faster, allowing for more complex brain processes and healthy nervous system functioning.
Other benefits of Lion’s Mane:
- Promotes better focus & mental clarity
- Combats the growth of tumour cells
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Helps to lower blood pressure & serum cholesterol levels
- Acts as a digestive tonic
- Helps to improve digestion & prevent constipation
- Helps to relieve stomach ulcers & gastritis
- Nervous system tonic
- Supports the nervous system; helps your body to cope with stress & fatigue
- Immune system booster
Medi Mushrooms capsules are vegan-friendly, Kosher and Halaal with no synthetic additives.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children 6 years and under.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Hericium erinaceus with prebiotics
- Amino acid (especially Glutamic acid – 0.6422mg/g)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/09/2018, By NashI started using this 2 months before final examinations, this definitely helped with my concentration. I was able to study longer and be more productive10/09/2018, By KayleighGreat for concentration and stimulating nerve growth14/06/2018, By SamGreat for cognitive function18/05/2018, By Leensia super product that I can't go without17/07/2017, By BHFantastic cognitive clarity while using these mushroom capsules. They helped me heal after a concussion, and are great for memory retention.12/06/2017, By EdI've always wanted to eat the fresh mushroom (it tastes similar to lobster meat according to mushroom enthusiasts), but these pills were a great help during a recent exam period. I am studying postgrad currently and the exams are stretched out over more than a month. I started using these pills halfway through and I noticed two things. 1. I could soak up more info while studying. 2. I could keep that "freaking out emotion with your heart pounding in your throat" under control before and during exams.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.