Key benefits of the Maitake mushroom:
- Strengthens the immune system; enhances protection against bacterial & viral infections
- Activates macrophages (blood cells that consume mutated cells); this helps the body to combat the growth of tumour cells
- Supports blood sugar regulation & metabolism (helps with weight management)
- Helps to lower blood pressure & regulate cholesterol; promotes a healthy heart
- Acts as a digestive tonic by improving the function of the gastrointestinal system
- Strengthens the nervous system; a natural nerve tonic
- Promotes better skin health
- Assists with weight management (when used to supplement a balanced diet)
Did You Know? In the feudal era of Japan, Maitake mushrooms were so rare and sought-after that they were traded for their own weight in silver.
Medi Mushroom capsules are Kosher, Halaal & vegan-friendly.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Grifola frondosa with prebiotics
- Protein: 22.25%
- Amino acid: 23.58%
- Minerals (zinc & Selenium)
- Polysaccharide (23 fractions)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/06/2021, By CorneliaI use to suffer from a very painful moontime due to PCOS and after taking the maitake daily for a month and doubling up during my 1st 3 days of moontime my pain killers usage has gone down by 85% . I would highly recommend this product!14/04/2021, By CorneliaIt definitely helps to reduce pain levels during my moon time...31/10/2018, By AnonymousI've purchased all the mushroom from reishi they all have there omw magical properties. They work even better combined or switching up every other day.12/03/2018, By JackieSo many health benefits that I couldn't resist trying it, but obviously you have to take it for a while before you see these benefits.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.