Medicinal benefits of shiitake mushroom:
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids
- A source of vitamins B12 & D
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Promotes a strong & healthy immune system
- Inhibits the growth of tumours
- Strengthens liver function & assists liver detox
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels by improving the metabolism & excretion of ingested cholesterol
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
- Produces a fat-absorbing compound that assists with metabolism & weight control
- Stimulates the production of interferon, which fights pathogens
- Shown to reduce the side effects of radiation, chemotherapy & anti-cancer drugs
Did You Know? The shiitake mushroom is a symbol of longevity in Asia, due to its health-giving properties. It is one of the world’s most widely cultivated and extensively researched medicinal mushrooms.
Medi Mushrooms capsules are vegan, Kosher and Halaal. No synthetic preservatives, artificial colours or flavours have been added.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Letinus edodes with prebiotics
- Amino acids (arginine, leucine, lysine, phenylalanine, valine)
- Minerals (iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, phosphorus)
- Vitamin B, B12, D
- Guanosine 5’ –monophosphate
- Adenine derivative
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.