- Ayurvedic hair & skin treatment
- Combination of ayurvedic herbs
- Fenugreek, Brahmi, Shikakai & Amla
- May help to promote hair growth
- Boosts circulation to the scalp
- Strengthens the hair
- Soothes, smoothes & clears the skin
- Certified cruelty-free by BWC South Africa
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Woman-founded brand
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Brahmi strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair from splitting improving hair growth.
- Fenugreek moisturising and conditioning properties that may help to soothe dry scalp and get rid of flakiness.
- Shikakai strengthens hair follicles giving stronger, healthier hair with less hair fall.
- Use a non-metallic spoon to blend the powders in the packet.
- Then mix the powder with water or cold-pressed plant oil (extra-virgin, cold-pressed coconut or olive oil) to make a paste.
- Apply it to your face and neck or hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair to prevent the mixture from drying out.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes then wash and condition your hair and gently wash and dry your face.
- You can also mix a small amount of the powder for spot treatments.
- Repeat weekly for best results.
- Reseal the pouch after opening and store in a cool, dark place.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Bhringraj, Brahmi, Shikakai, Amla, Fenugreek.
- Recyclable cardboard box and resealable plastic pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India, made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.