- Specially selected sprout & microgreen seeds for any stir-fry recipes
- Can be ready for harvest in a week
- High in dietary fibre
- Rich in essential minerals like Calcium & Iron
- Palm Oil-free
- Held in a recyclable & reusable container
- Compostable & biodegradable
- 100% locally sourced
- For Sprouts: Soak 2-3 Tbsp of seed in water for 3-6 hours. Drain. Rinse and drain well twice a day. Ready to eat in 3-4 days.
- For Microgreens: Surface sow thickly over prepared, moist growing medium in your microgreens tray. Spray evenly with a fine mist spray. Cover with an inverted tray and keep in blackout for 2-3 days. Once germinated remove the cover and allow it to green up. Ready to harvest as a microgreen in 10 days.
- For best results use the Living Seeds Sprouting System.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 200g
- Legume Seed Blend (Vigna, Pisium, Lens, Cicer Spp),
- FSC paper label with vegetable-based inks, 100% recycled cardboard tubes, BPA free LDPE end caps
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% locally sourced ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.