- Buddhist prayer bracelet made from Green Aventurine gemstones
- Embellished with a leaf charm made from stainless steel
- Elasticated thread (no fiddly clasp)
- Handmade with love and intention in South Africa
- Parcelled in hessian drawstring bags
- Plastic-free beads and packaging
The Facets of Green Aventurine:
- Green Aventurine is associated with the Heart Chakras.
- Strongly connected to the Zodiac signs of Aries and Leo.
- Healing and grounding elemental energies of earth.
- Put your bracelet on by rolling it over your hand and limit stretching it as much as possible.
- Keep the bracelet away from products that will degrade the quality of the elastic over time such as soaps, perfumes, lotions, sunscreen, salt water, etc.
- Size: 185 mm
- Weight: Approx. 20 grams.
- Green Aventurine Gemstones, Stainless Steel, Elasticated Thread.
Notice: Being made from natural materials, there may be slight variation between bracelets. The product you receive may differ slightly from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/09/2020, By CloudiaAbsolutely beautiful and comfortable to wear. Love the silver feather too29/08/2020, By WadeGreat quality bracelet just what I've been looking for! Thanks02/12/2019, By NatashaLovely bracelet. Happy to find someone making bracelets like these in South Africa as I have been gifted several before from abroad.29/11/2019, By NadineIt's just beautiful...I love all the green gemstones but this Aventurine bracelet is really special. The little silver leaf is the perfect finishing touch.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.