- Clean, GMO-free protein powder supplement
- With whey from grass-fed cows
- Enhanced with maca & baobab superfoods
- Naturally gluten-free
- No added sugar; sweetened with stevia
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- High in fibre & antioxidants
- Supports lean muscle mass
- Take 1 scoop daily or directly after training with 200ml of water.
- Add to smoothies & shakes.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Size: 900g
- Flavour: Chocolate
- Whey Protein Concentrate from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Maca, Organic Baobab, Stevia Leaf.
Allergens: Cow’s milk.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1649
- Protein (g): 80
- Carbohydrates (g): 6
- of which total Sugar (g): 4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 6
- of which Saturates (g): 4
- Total Sodium (mg): 280
- Resealable pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this productFlavour is alright, goes well with milk or water but Im not sure if I am becoming more sensitive for dairy products but sometimes I dont feel too good after having my shake.09/06/2021, By JodieGood05/04/2021, By JanetGreat value for money and my son enjoys the taste too.
Best part is the healthy ingredients.18/03/2021, By ShannanVery happy with this protein powder. I find it very filling when drinking alone, and it adds a yummy flavour to any smoothie.11/12/2020, By JeromeGreat way to get in some extra protein. Mixes well and tastes great. I won't change to another.06/09/2020, By SelinaLove this product. Use it for years11/08/2020, By TallExcellent
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.