- Gluten-free & vegan
- A highly absorbable form of magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate)
- Not dependent on stomach acid absorption
- An exclusive Metagenics formula
- Designed to enhance your body’s absorption & intestinal tolerance of magnesium
Why you need magnesium:
- Promotes strong healthy bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps to maintain a healthy calcium balance
- Magnesium is required for an enzyme that converts vitamin D its most active form
- Helps to relieve fatigue
- Promotes healthy muscle growth
- Eases muscles pains & cramps; prevents spasms & supports normal involuntary body movements
- Eases migraines & tension headaches
- Supports healthy nerve transmission & heart function
Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate): 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product27/11/2019, By AngieCan't wait to order again! I can feel the difference in my muscles and helps with insomnia as well as anxiety!11/11/2019, By Tumelo RosemaryAn excellent product it relaxes my stiffy muscles and gives me a peaceful night.30/08/2019, By RindsBest for insomnia and anxiety05/08/2019, By EnZee2018This product was recommended to me by my chiropractor who is a holistic healer. Most of the products produced by big brands are pretty useless and to quote him on how they compare to the Metagenics brand "like comparing Oros to freshly squeezed orange juice". Important to use Magnesium Glycinate.11/01/2019, By IrmgardGreat product. I did a lot of research before I bought this. It is one of the better Mag Glycinates that are affordable and available to us in South Africa. I have been using it for close on a year now and find that it really helps me. The fact that it is gluten-free is another reason for me using it.01/11/2018, By Sabinetop product!13/09/2018, By ChelleMagnesium stearate is bad !!
I use Dr Mercola as my point of reference here.
We really should set higher standards in SA...there are exceptional brands overseas without all the fillers and binders that further compromise our health and wellbeing.
The pharmaceutical companies would of course love for us to believe otherwise.
Do your research people...yes the product is gluten free, but what else are they not telling us about.
Take responsibility for own health and do not believe everything these pharmaceutical companies and Doctors say.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.