- Gluten-free & vegetarian
- A highly absorbable form of magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate)
- Not dependent on stomach acid absorption
- An exclusive Metagenics formula
- Designed to enhance your body’s absorption & intestinal tolerance of magnesium
Why you need magnesium:
- Promotes strong healthy bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps to maintain a healthy calcium balance
- Magnesium is required for an enzyme that converts vitamin D its most active form
- Helps to relieve fatigue
- Promotes healthy muscle growth
- Eases muscles pains & cramps; prevents spasms & supports normal involuntary body movements
- Eases migraines & tension headaches
- Supports healthy nerve transmission & heart function
Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate): 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/09/2018, By ChelleMagnesium stearate is bad !!
I use Dr Mercola as my point of reference here.
We really should set higher standards in SA...there are exceptional brands overseas without all the fillers and binders that further compromise our health and wellbeing.
The pharmaceutical companies would of course love for us to believe otherwise.
Do your research people...yes the product is gluten free, but what else are they not telling us about.
Take responsibility for own health and do not believe everything these pharmaceutical companies and Doctors say.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.