- Gluten-free & vegetarian
- A highly absorbable form of magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate)
- Not dependent on stomach acid absorption
- An exclusive Metagenics formula
- Designed to enhance your body’s absorption & intestinal tolerance of magnesium
Why you need magnesium:
- Promotes strong healthy bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps to maintain a healthy calcium balance
- Magnesium is required for an enzyme that converts vitamin D its most active form
- Helps to relieve fatigue
- Promotes healthy muscle growth
- Eases muscles pains & cramps; prevents spasms & supports normal involuntary body movements
- Eases migraines & tension headaches
- Supports healthy nerve transmission & heart function
Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate): 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/07/2017, By TaniaI have been using this product for years and it's fantastic for keeping night cramps away. Easy to swallow and digest, I keep it by my bedside and take it before going to sleep.24/02/2016, By TanyaI alternate with the Mag Citrate and my anxiety is lower, my night muscle cramps have gone and I feel more able to get through each day. Metagenics are very good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.