- A revolutionary, fully reacted amino acid chelate produced by a unique, patented process that is designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium
- Gluten-free & vegan
- A highly absorbable form of magnesium (magnesium bis-glycinate)
- Not dependent on stomach acid absorption
- An exclusive Metagenics formula
- Designed to enhance your body’s absorption & intestinal tolerance of magnesium
Why you need magnesium:
- Promotes strong healthy bones, helps to prevent osteoporosis
- Helps to maintain a healthy calcium balance
- Magnesium is required for an enzyme that converts vitamin D its most active form
- Helps to relieve fatigue
- Promotes healthy muscle growth
- Eases muscles pains & cramps; prevents spasms & supports normal involuntary body movements
- Eases migraines & tension headaches
- Supports healthy nerve transmission & heart function
- Supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health
- May help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps
- Unlike other formulations, magnesium bis-glycinate is absorbed via a mechanism like that used by amino acids; it is not dependent on stomach acid for absorption
- Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate): 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
25 out of 26 people would recommend this product13/04/2021, By LindaThe best magnesium supplement04/02/2021, By DanielleThis type of magnesium is working well for my migraines. I have used this product for 6 months now and am seeing a difference, better than any other meds I have tried. The recommended dose per day is 2 tablets, but at the price I am only taking one a day.19/01/2021, By KellyHighly recommend!18/12/2020, By ReneThe best Magnesium available in South Africa in my opinion.17/12/2020, By KimberleyHelps with improving sleep quality - recommended!09/12/2020, By RosDefinitely helps with muscles, sleeping and relaxing!04/12/2020, By MaryannThis is simply the best quality on the market . Taken bet before sleeping and you will rest like a baby. Helps with all those body aches and pains11/11/2020, By JoyGentle on stomach and lessens migraine attacks.
Recommended10/09/2020, By GinnyGreat sleep aid20/08/2020, By ZestMy doctor recommended mag bis-glycinate as one of the best forms, and this product is excellent. Due to insomnia issues I have been taking two to three tablets each evening, and it has helped tremendously, without unduly upsetting my stomach the next day. Very expensive - but I would pay almost anything to have quality sleep again at last!12/08/2020, By LiliSeems to be helping with my muscles, wish I could afford to try a higher dose, but am just taking one a day for now.11/08/2020, By TallQuite good20/06/2020, By GinnyGreat product well priced01/06/2020, By TalentMental concentration09/05/2020, By RealWow26/04/2020, By EmmaThis has helped tremendously with my general anxiety and muscle pain after exercising.01/04/2020, By GinnyReally helped with sleep24/01/2020, By QuestWonderful17/01/2020, By WendyMetagenics Mag Glycinate is one of the best magnesium supplements that I have used.27/11/2019, By AngieCan't wait to order again! I can feel the difference in my muscles and helps with insomnia as well as anxiety!11/11/2019, By Tumelo RosemaryAn excellent product it relaxes my stiffy muscles and gives me a peaceful night.30/08/2019, By RindsBest for insomnia and anxiety05/08/2019, By EnZee2018This product was recommended to me by my chiropractor who is a holistic healer. Most of the products produced by big brands are pretty useless and to quote him on how they compare to the Metagenics brand "like comparing Oros to freshly squeezed orange juice". Important to use Magnesium Glycinate.11/01/2019, By IrmgardGreat product. I did a lot of research before I bought this. It is one of the better Mag Glycinates that are affordable and available to us in South Africa. I have been using it for close on a year now and find that it really helps me. The fact that it is gluten-free is another reason for me using it.01/11/2018, By Sabinetop product!13/09/2018, By ChelleMagnesium stearate is bad !!
I use Dr Mercola as my point of reference here.
We really should set higher standards in SA...there are exceptional brands overseas without all the fillers and binders that further compromise our health and wellbeing.
The pharmaceutical companies would of course love for us to believe otherwise.
Do your research people...yes the product is gluten free, but what else are they not telling us about.
Take responsibility for own health and do not believe everything these pharmaceutical companies and Doctors say.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.