- A natural alternative to cling film, and plastic bags
- Versatile, reusable, washable, and compostable
- Beeswax has antifungal, and antibacterial properties making it excellent for food storage
- Made from pure cotton fabric, steeped in a blend of beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil
- Contains one small, one medium, and one large Red Beeswax Wraps
- Replaces drab plastic with pretty piece of rustic flair
- Hand wash with cold water.
- 1 x Small 20 x 20 (cm), 1 x Medium 25 x 25 (cm), and 1 x Large 30 x 30 (cm).
- 100% Cotton, Beeswax.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/11/2018, By SoniaI have bought several brands of beeswax cloths and these are by far my favourite. Love the patterns and they cling beautifully. I wish there was more choice of size though. I would love some larger sized cloths. But very happy with these.19/11/2018, By GeorginaThis is a good value for money product as you get three in one, however the wraps are a bit sticky to touch. I prefer Eco-Beeswax Wraps, as I bought them at the same time (seems a superior product).14/11/2018, By LornaThese are great! They feel hard wearing and long lasting, and they have saved me from a few plastic wrap uses so far.
This colour also makes the fridge look festive inside!26/10/2018, By JessicaI have enjoyed using this product thus far, it's convenient and I love that I'm reducing our waste, every little helps right :)03/10/2018, By LislI received these wax wraps as a gift and they are fantastic. Infact, I have not used cling wrap for about 10 years in an attempt to reduce my family's use of plastic in the home and this humble product is a wonderful discovery! I have just ordered another pack.29/09/2018, By LaurenAmazing! Mound so well and able to remould often to new containers. Such a great product and lovely designs. The sizes are great too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.