- Simple, cartridge-free charcoal filter design
- Minimal, functional and portable
- Purifies ordinary tap water in a 100% eco-friendly way
- Removes bacteria (e.Coli), toxins & chemicals, including chlorine, lead & mercury
- Balances the water’s pH level, if acidic
- Enriches every bottle of water with bioavailable minerals like calcium & magnesium
- Improves the taste of your tap water
- Can be used in any reusable bottle to suit any lifestyle
- Opt to pair with KURO-Bo's Go-Eco glass water bottles (550ml or 1L) for 100% natural and portable purified water on-the-go
- 1 pack of charcoal koins (4-5 koins) lasts for 3+ months – depending on quality and quantity of water purified
- All charcoal koins in the pack should be added to up to 1L of water at a time
- Koins & packaging are 100% biodegradable and recyclable
- Charcoal also makes an excellent dehumidifier & deodoriser in damp areas of your home
- Used charcoal can be repurposed as garden fertiliser
- Remove the Kuro-Bo koins from their packaging & boil it in a shallow pan of tap water for 10 minutes.
- Allow the charcoal to cool, then fill your water bottle (up to 1 litre) with tap water. Add the charcoal koins (4 -5 koins, depending on the weight of the charcoal).
- For best results, allow the charcoal to rest for 3+ hours, although they start purifying immediately, either at room temperature or in the fridge.
- After 1 month of daily use, reactivate your charcoal koins. Simply boil it again for 10 minutes, allow them to cool, and reuse as before.
- Repeat the reactivation again after 2 months of daily use.
- After 3 months of daily use, if your water still tastes refreshing and pure, keep using your koins and boil each month. Otherwise recycle & replace the stick.
27 out of 27 people would recommend this product23/10/2019, By TanyaImproves the taste of tap water significantly. After the water restrictions in C.T. I'm reluctant to go without them. Great product!06/09/2019, By MerganI detect no noticeable difference, except for a slight charcoal taste.31/08/2019, By LaurieI bought the charcoal sticks and the large container for my kitchen counter, so went the whole hog and bought these to put in the fridge door water dispenser. All in all, great purchase.24/08/2019, By SamanthaAbsolutely love this product.08/08/2019, By CManserLove this product! It makes my water taste amazing and it's so great knowing that it purifies as I drink. I tell everyone I know about these cool koins.23/05/2019, By AnnetteThese came in handy when the refill cartridges for our water filter were out of stock. They make the water taste great! I also like that they can be re-used for 3 months, making it good value for money. Will definitely be trying the larger charcoal stick too!31/03/2019, By PiaLove this! First time buyer, and I'll be coming back for more. We already filter our water, but I use these for my personal drinking water, an extra layer of filtering - and it makes the water taste so delicious I keep wanting more.15/03/2019, By SuzieCant drink tap water without it! Second time buying it23/01/2019, By AshleighGreat product. My husband also uses them at his office now for his water bottle. Makes room temp water taste much better he says.26/11/2018, By BeeAmazing product.
Amazing brand.05/11/2018, By CarmenVery happy with this product takes that weird taste out of the tap water.10/08/2018, By SimoneA really great, easy to use water filter system! I wasn't sure how well it would work but I noticed the taste difference after filling up my first bottle. Cleaner tasting, metal free water. I bought the Kuro-bo 1L bottle to go with the koins. They were however, smaller than depicted and would probably fit through the neck of a normal glass consol bottle.10/08/2018, By TamlynYou can really taste the difference in your water! I'll definitely be ordering these again.06/08/2018, By Celinahave been using for a few months now and just love how clean and tasty my water is.17/07/2018, By HezDefinitely a product to have in ones camping box ... a really great product which is easy to use.09/07/2018, By SimoneI must admit that I was dubious when I read about this product. Well, I'm a convert now. The water really is softer, smoother and tastier. This has been my best eco-buy for this year!06/06/2018, By aneesagreat product! so convenient to use30/05/2018, By PreshaI cannot drink tap water directly from the tap anymore. I can instantly taste the difference. Also filters quicker than the sticks so perfect on the go. I use it with the Kuro-Bo 1 litre bottle and it’s ideal for my desk at work.24/05/2018, By Karen CoetzeeCombined my activated charcoal Koins with gems. Loving it!!24/05/2018, By Dawn LittleSo happy with my 'coins' . I bought them for our holiday trip......we saved a fortune on bottled water and we're so happy with the taste of our coin filtered water......needless to say we are now using KURO-BO every day at home. Thank you for the amazing product25/04/2018, By JackieOur whole family uses KURO-Bo and we couldn't imagine living without it.10/04/2018, By CelinaGreat buy. Makes your water taste super clean and smooth. Love it. This is my second batch and will keep ordering most definitely.29/03/2018, By AbigailOur family travel a fair amount. Whether it be around South Africa or elsewhere in the world. We simply love this product, we have finally eliminated the need for purchasing water in plastic bottles. We take 4 or 5 stainless steel bottles and alternate them while we are away, with the Koins inside constantly cleaning the water. Best tasting water and best for you. Its seriously a win win!09/03/2018, By CarolineI am using it and the water tastes delicious!07/02/2018, By BavishaFor a long time, I have been using a water jug filter. Until I read about KUTO-Bo charcoal. I will always use this product now. My water tastes great and can feel it is doing wonders for my body. Love it!02/01/2018, By Berniceso far its been great. We do use a filter for our main drinking water at home, but I use this in our drinking bottles when we travel! its been great02/01/2018, By NVIf I could give it 10 stars, I would. My water has never tasted to good. It is worth the cost. However, at the back of my mind I can't help but wonder over the environmental cost to making charcoal ...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.