Key benefits of your Kuro-Bo charcoal filter:
- Simple, cartridge-free design
- Removes bacteria (e.Coli)
- Purifies ordinary tap water in a 100% eco-friendly way
- Draws out toxins & chemicals, including chlorine, lead & mercury
- Balances the water’s pH level
- Enriches every glass of water with minerals like calcium & magnesium
- Improves the taste of your tap water
- 1 charcoal stick lasts up to 3 months
- Sticks & packaging are 100% recyclable
- Charcoal sticks also make excellent dehumidifiers & deodorisers in damp areas of your home
- Used charcoal sticks can be repurposed as garden fertiliser
- Remove the Kuro-Bo stick from its packaging & boil it in a shallow pan of tap water for 10 minutes.
- Allow the stick to cool, then fill your water cooler or container with up to 2L of tap water. Insert the single Kuro-Bo stick. (For larger volumes of water, simply add more Kuro-Bo sticks.)
- For best results, allow the stick to rest for at least 6 - 8 hours or overnight, either at room temperature or in the fridge.
- After one month of daily use, Reactivate your charcoal stick. Simply boil it again for 10 minutes, allow it to cool, and reuse as before. Repeat again after 2 months of daily use.
- After 3 months of daily use, recycle & replace the stick.
Did you know?
More and more South Africans are welcoming this special water filter into their health-conscious homes. Kuro-Bo Activated Charcoal is the first and only 100% plastic-free, natural and recyclable water filter in Africa. Activated charcoal, or Binchotan, has been used for centuries in Japanese culture to filter and purify water. The charcoal attracts positively-charged toxins and heavy metals, and draws them out of the water, while depositing beneficial minerals into the water. Activated charcoal also removes bacteria (e.Coli) and balances the water's pH. A single stick of Kuro-Bo charcoal can give you up to 3 months of cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product04/04/2017, By FatimaKuro-Bo is a very effective water filter. The quality of tap water is improved 100%. There is a huge difference in the taste and feel of the filtered water compared to water straight from the tap. Ive been using it for a couple of weeks. I heat the tap water before adding the charcoal and leave it for 10-12hrs and it works perfectly every time.09/03/2017, By NinaWe tested Newlands Spring Water, ordinary tap water and kuro-bo filtered water and kuro-bo was without doubt the best, most refreshing tasting water! Our whole family loves it! Would highly recommend it - and I love the easy and natural way the charcoal can be disposed of when its done its job after 3 months.24/02/2017, By lisaLove the product, water tastes great.14/02/2017, By RobynThis is the single best product I have bought anywhere in a very long time. Although I adore my stefani filter, it does not have the edge on this very simple, extremely innovative, effective and eco-friendly product. So easy to use, the water tastes magnificent (my son calls it loving water) and I love the fact that it is so versatile and can be used in water containers of my choice. Now all we need is for someone to design a filtered drinking bottle for water on the go!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.