Why are walnuts good for you?
- Natural source of melatonin, which promotes better sleep
- Full of rare antioxidants (including juglone & morin), found in only a few commonly eaten foods
- Source of l-arganine, an amino acid that lowers the risk of cardiac disease
- High in vitamin E, folate & omega-3 fatty acids
- A great source of B vitamins
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Promote brain health & memory function
Did You Know? Walnuts are the oldest known tree food; consumption of walnuts dates all the way back to 10,000 BC!
Recipe for Easy Walnut Salad Dressing:
- ½ cup Kitchen Garden Walnut Butter
- ⅔ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½tsp sea salt
- Simply mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth & creamy.
- Drizzle this dressing over fresh salads & pasta dishes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.