- Organically cultivated
- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- Helps to stimulate circulation and digestion
- Contains capsaicin, which has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties
Did You Know? Gargling with a cayenne pepper solution (1tsp cayenne in a glass of warm water) will help to clear up a sore throat in minutes.
Recipe for Cayenne Pepper Immunity Tea:
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaped tsp fresh ginger
- ½ fresh lemon
- ½tsp cayenne pepper
- ½tsp stevia
- Peel and chop the ginger into chunks, and put them in a large mug.
- Bring the water to the boil and pour it over the ginger pieces. Steep for 2 minutes.
- Juice the lemon and add half the juice to the mug.
- Add the cayenne pepper, sweeten with stevia and mix well.
This tea will give your immune system a great boost – perfect for warding off colds and ‘flu! It also helps to clear stuffy noses and congested sinuses.
Organic cayenne pepper
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product04/08/2018, By BronwynSuper fresh and quite potent. Will definitely order again29/07/2018, By AbigailA very strong, good quality cayenne pepper. Good in juice shots too.16/07/2018, By JanVery good and potent cayenne pepper.25/06/2018, By MariliseAmazing product!!11/12/2017, By AmandaGood Excellent product.10/10/2017, By MandyWhat more can I say.
If you are in the mood for some spiciness this is for you!28/08/2017, By IngridI almost always try to order from F2N for my organic products. I've just received this pepper and added it to my turmeric spicy honey and lemon tea concoction. Half a teaspoon of pepper in here and tastes delicious! Hope to get my throat feeling 100% again :)14/10/2016, By AngeliqueBurns like hell, but works wonders and I am very happy with having the product again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.