- Marine hydrolysed collagen
- Sustainably harvested from wild cod skin
- Made with botanicals, vitamins & herbs
- Contains 3g of collagen per serving
- Boasts a delicious tropical citrus flavour
- Maintains skin firmness & elasticity
- Helps to maintain skin hydration & health
- Support collagen formation & health
- May help to relieve digestive discomfort
- Supports liver health
- Supports energy production & vitality
- Naturally gluten & GMO-free
- Free of egg, milk, peanut & sesame products
- Free of artificial flavours, colours & fillers
- Mix 1 level scoop (6 g) of powder with water, a smoothie, or your favourite drink and stir well.
- Not for use in children under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have high blood pressure.
- Derived from Crustacea (shellfish) seafood.
- Contains sulphites.
- Store below 25 °C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not use if the tamper seal is broken or missing.
- Nett Weight: 180g
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Marine Collagen powder) 3 g; Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) 50 mg [inner leaf juice powder, equivalent to inner leaf juice fresh 10 g]; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 80 mg [rhizome, extract dry providing 1,6 g DHE*]; Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) 33,36 mg [root, extract dry concentrate providing 500 mg DHE*]; Haematococcus pluvialis 80 mg, providing Astaxanthin 4 mg; Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200 mg; Quercetin dihydrate 100 mg; d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 42,34 mg/50 IU; Colloidal anhydrous Silica 320,85 mg, providing Silicon (elemental) 150 mg; L-Glutamine 750 mg; L-Glycine 500 mg; Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry) 100 mg [juice dry powder].
- Contains phenylalanine, galactose, sulfites and fish.
- Recyclable plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.