- Contains Lucuma - an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Free of artificial colourants, sweeteners or preservatives
- GMO and Gluten free
- With the sweet taste of vanilla
- Halaal accredited
- Can be added to your baking
- Contains a multi strain probiotic that delivers 1 billion CFU per serving
- A low-carb protein source that is also suitable for baking
- Combine two heaped tablespoons with water or plant milk of your choice or add to baking
- Please note that heating will impact the probiotic.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nett Weight: 500 g
- Organic Pea Protein, Organic Rice Protein, Organic Hemp Protein, Coconut Milk Powder, Fibregum, Lucuma Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Salt, Sodium Gluconate, Stevia, Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium Longum Bifidobacterium Bifidum Bifidobacterium Lactis)
- *All proteins are organic but products cannot be classed as certified organic due to the probiotic.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 33 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 537
- Protein (g): 20
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.3
- Total Fat (g): 3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3
- Sodium (mg): 326
- This product was manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
- Recyclable plastic
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/05/2021, By ELove the fact there are probiotics in this but it’s very sweet! I’ve taken to adding mixed spice and salt just to take the super sweetness away.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.