- Can help help people with diabetic peripheral and autonomic neuropathy
- Features Alpha Lipoic Acid - to help lower your blood sugar levels
- Packed with the pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin
- With Coenzyme Q10, which helps to improve your body’s energy production
- Blended with the neuroprotective and antinociceptive agents of Acetyl-L-carnitine
- Infused with the antioxidant quercetin and vitamin C of Indian Gooseberry extracts
- GMO free
- Palm Oil free
- Vegan friendly
- Dairy free
- No added colouring and flavouring
- Comes in a reusable plastic bottle
- Take 2 capsules daily with your morning meal.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 60 Capsules
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg, AMLA 50mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine 50mg, Grape-seed 50mg, Co Q10 (Arjuna Bark Extract) 50mg, Curcumin 50mg, BioPerine 2,5mg, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide.
- Do not use it while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use these if you are on blood thinning medication.
- HDPE Plastic Bottle and lid. Polypropylene label. Shrink wrap plastic seal on lid. Small sponge inside and silicon sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/12/2022, By LizetteI have been suffering from nerve pain in my legs as a result of degeneration of multiple joints in my back. The nerves get stuck and causes much pain and discomfort. I have been presribed a high dose of Lyrica but it only works to a degree. After starting this I have noticed the sensation dying down. It is definitely helping me with my daily tasks. I am hopeful that in the long run it will help heal all the damage. The inclusion of curcumin is fantastic and helps with the inflammation present.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.