- Certified USDA organic
- No synthetic additives
Did You Know? In Sanskrit, the word Shatavari means “she who has 100 husbands”! This name comes from the herb’s reputation as a fertility enhancer.
Shatavari is a trusted Ayurvedic medicinal herb that helps women at all stages of life:
- Supports normal secretion of female hormones; oestrogen & progesterone
- Promotes normal menstrual cycles, eases PMS symptoms
- Helps to alleviate menopausal & post-menopausal symptoms
- Has a cooling effect, helping to relieve hot flushes during menopause
- Promotes the production of breast milk in nursing moms
- Supports female fertility & healthy libido
- Balances the endocrine system, helping to regulate stress, mood, adrenal function & thyroid function
- Acts as a natural diuretic, helping to flush out toxins through the urine
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract against infections, inflammation & ulceration
How it works: Shatavari contains a saponin called Shatavarin I-IV, which boosts the body’s production of oestrogen. Other active components in Shatavari include beneficial alkaloids, proteins and plant tannins.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus Willd.) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/12/2015, By M. PalomaI have been taking these capsules for a while and I cannot really feel a difference. I was hoping it would have a cooling effect on hot flushes and sometimes I think it does and then I think it actually does not. However, I keep on taking them because I suppose it can do any harm.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.