- 100% Organic hair colour & care
- Made from high-quality, organic dyeing herbs
- Contains only the finest part of the henna plant & other ayurvedic plants
- Ready-to-use: already mixed & balanced
- Brown colour that adapts to your natural hair to give an intense result
- Enhances colour, nourishes & restores your hair fiber & scalp
- Easy to apply: easy to mix, spread & washout
- No added chemicals
- Not tested on animals
- B Corp certified
- Certified organic by ECOCERT & USDA
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Application Time: 60 - 90 Minutes
- Pour the powder into a ceramic, wood or glass (not metal) bowl.
- Add lukewarm water and mix with the help of a whisk or fork.
- To preserve the beneficial properties of plants and their dyeing abilities, it is preferable not to use boiling water.
- The mixture is ready when a smooth and creamy paste is obtained.
- Apply on clean, towel-dried hair. Distribute all the product on the hair starting from the roots. You can apply the product with a hairbrush or with hands.
- Massage for better distribution of the product.
- Once the roots are done, apply on the rest of your hair and massage each section.
- To maintain a constant temperature during setting, it is recommended to wrap your hair in a type of film or to use a cap/hat.
- At the end of the processing time, rinse thoroughly until all color residues have been removed from the scalp and hair. Do not wash with shampoo but only use conditioners without silicones.
- Wait 48 hours before your first shampoo.
- For best results, please follow the Herbatint Colour Finder.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 2 x 50 ml Sachets.
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna/ Henné) Leaf Powder*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder*, Ziziphus Spina-Christi (Ziziphus/ Sidr) Leaf Powder*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus/ Eucalipto) Leaf Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric/ Curcuma) Root Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile/ Camomilla) Flower Powder*.
- * Ingredients from organic farming.
- Made from 100% recyclable uncoated paper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/04/2021, By JTo be honest, I havnt tried this but I really do appreciate products that dont pollute the environment.. especially beauty products.
I know that these sorts of things sometimes require more details that havnt yet been supplied by ftn, like if your hair is already dyed or highlighted] so I took this off of Herbatints website for you:.
EXCELLENT COVERAGE OF GREY HAIR WITH HERBATINT VEGETAL COLOR
To obtain efficient coverage of gray hair it is advisable to adopt the two-step technique.
This process consists of a first application of the HENNA LOVE POWER shade, followed by the shade you prefer. These two applications can be done one right after the other or on two separate days.
First, dye your hair using HENNA LOVE POWER as described in the HOW TO APPLY page. Time depends on the structure of your hair, especially if you have thin or thick hair. The result of this first step will be a bright warm red.
Once this step is completed, you can apply your desired shade, which will then give you a more even color result.
Example: if you have gray hair and wish to go Dark Chestnut, you can apply HENNA LOVE POWER for 60 to 90 minutes, rinse and then apply MOON LIGHT POWER for another 60 to 90 minutes.
Thanks for a great service FTN! ♡09/04/2021, By KarienNew formula is green powder with a disgusting smell. Not only did the smell transfer to my hair, but it turned it a dark grey and green colour. Immediately shampooed it to death (leading to a burning scalp) and it came out a light grey and green colour. Shampooed it 5 times this morning again, green is mostly gone but the nauseating smell remains. So disappointed, my hair was super healthy and I might need to get it professionally coloured over now.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.