- All-natural herbal healing balm made with hemp seed oil
- Includes neem, rosemary, lavender & tea tree essential oils
- Heals & moisturises damaged skin
- Excellent essential fatty acid profile to promote skin healing
- Soothes bruises, bites, scrapes, cuts & minor burns
- Softens & heals dry, cracked skin, itching & rashes
- Neem is a potent antibacterial & antioxidant agent
- Tea tree is antiviral, antifungal & anti-inflammatory
- Lavender & rosemary are healing anti-inflammatory herbs
- Includes nourishing coconut oil & protective beeswax
- No petroleum jelly, won’t clog pores
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
Please Note: This hemp product does not contain THC and has no psychoactive properties.
- Apply to the affected area.
- For topical use only.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight & use within 12 months of opening.
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Neem Oil & Pure Essential Oils Of Lavender, Rosemary & Tea Tree
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product19/10/2020, By RozanneGreat for any first aid. Leaves skin soft, non sticky.06/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far, tastes good!01/10/2020, By LeenHelps (and soothes) the rashes gotten from multitude of hand sanitizers used.25/08/2020, By JacquesI use this on my baby’s cheeks as they tend to get dry in wonder. Works really well to soothe and rehydrate the skin.20/08/2020, By MariaI love this balm smells good too11/06/2020, By KiraI have exceptionally dry skin and this is the most amazing balm!! I love it and will DEFINATELY purchase again and for gifts.21/05/2020, By ClairSo far I've only used this product on itchy skin and a cut, but I'm very happy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.