- All-natural herbal healing balm made with hemp seed oil
- Includes neem, rosemary, lavender & tea tree essential oils
- Heals & moisturises damaged skin
- Excellent essential fatty acid profile to promote skin healing
- Soothes bruises, bites, scrapes, cuts & minor burns
- Softens & heals dry, cracked skin, itching & rashes
- Neem is a potent antibacterial & antioxidant agent
- Tea tree is antiviral, antifungal & anti-inflammatory
- Lavender & rosemary are healing anti-inflammatory herbs
- Includes nourishing coconut oil & protective beeswax
- No petroleum jelly, won’t clog pores
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
Please Note: This hemp product does not contain THC and has no psychoactive properties.
- Apply to the affected area.
- For topical use only.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight & use within 12 months of opening.
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Neem Oil & Pure Essential Oils Of Lavender, Rosemary & tea tree
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product01/10/2021, By NazI simply love the smell, use it for anything and everything, especially on my face when I go to bed, keeps my skin soft, have to stock up soon again !13/06/2021, By NatashaOnce the healer balm is on, it’s a very soothing product. I have two quibbles. The container is really not great. And my balm has what appears to be small crystals (a lot of them within the balm itself) that must be rubbed quite vigorously to emulsify them. Perhaps the coconut oil or beeswax. Curious to have so much work that putting on the balm. Maybe my balm is an anomaly.02/03/2021, By JuneSo good I'll Always add one to cart06/02/2021, By AbigailI loved this balm. What a huge pity it's out of stock. Smells great and helped with itchy skin.19/10/2020, By RozanneGreat for any first aid. Leaves skin soft, non sticky.06/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far, tastes good!01/10/2020, By LeenHelps (and soothes) the rashes gotten from multitude of hand sanitizers used.25/08/2020, By JacquesI use this on my baby’s cheeks as they tend to get dry in wonder. Works really well to soothe and rehydrate the skin.20/08/2020, By MariaI love this balm smells good too11/06/2020, By KiraI have exceptionally dry skin and this is the most amazing balm!! I love it and will DEFINATELY purchase again and for gifts.21/05/2020, By ClairSo far I've only used this product on itchy skin and a cut, but I'm very happy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.