- Certified organic mineral sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Microbiome-friendly, coral reef-safe
- pH balanced
- Coated zinc oxide screens out UV rays
- Spreads easily & evenly
- 0% nano-sized particles
- Contains rooibos & olive leaf extracts to mop up the free radicals
- PETA & Vegan Society approved
- Apply liberally to exposed areas of skin, before sun exposure.
- Reapply regularly to maintain protection, especially after swimming or towelling.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes; rinse with water to remove.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Oil*, Zinc Sulfate, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/04/2020, By DebbiJust started using this and I really like it. I must say though, it does leave you looking a little shiny, but it does absorb into the skin a bit after a while and then even out a bit. As with all Esse products, I’d highly recommend!11/02/2020, By ConcernedProfessional
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.