- Made from fresh plant-based Ingredients
- Not derived from fish or any other animal sources
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose-free
- Rich source of ALA, EPA & DHA (omega-3 fatty acids)
- High bioavailability; easily absorbed & utilised by the body
- Small, convenient capsules are easy to swallow
Did You Know? 1000kg of fish is needed to produce 25kg of fish oil! This oil may be contaminated with dioxins, heavy metals and polychlorinated biphenyls. Fish oil is therefore not a sustainable choice, and the final products are often esterified, and cannot be properly broken down by the body. VegOmega-3 is the cleaner, greener alternative.
Because your body does not produce omega-3, it is essential for you to supplement your daily intake. VegOmega-3 is loaded with health benefits:
- Heart health: Lowers the risk of heart attacks and strokes, reduces arrhythmia.
- Brain health: Omega-3 is needed to build cell membranes in the brain; it helps to guard the brain against Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory loss.
- Blood health: Omega-3 improves blood circulation, and helps to lower high levels of triglycerides (blood fat).
- Arthritis & rheumatism: Both EPA and DHA work to ease stiff, painful joints; they are effective anti-inflammatories.
- Prenatal health: Taking an omega-3 supplement during pregnancy helps to boost mom’s health and promote baby’s normal development.
- Antidepressant: High levels of omega-3 in your daily diet helps to lift your mood and combat depression.
- Anti-inflammatory: Omega-3 has a potent anti-inflammatory effect, and can even help to improve the symptoms of conditions like asthma. It also reduces the pain and swelling of gout.
About Omega-3 and Omega-6:
Typically our intake of omega-6 fatty acids is too high, and it’s important to get enough omega-3s to prevent an imbalance. Omega-6 acids have many benefits (heart health, skin health, lowering cholesterol), but they are also pro-inflammatory. That means anti-inflammatory omega-3 is needed to prevent inflammation in the body. Research suggests that a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 is ideal.
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with water at mealtimes.
Keep in a cool dry place away from light. Use within 2 months of opening.
- Consult a health care practitioner before taking this supplement if you are taking blood thinners.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Each VegOmega-3 capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients: Flaxseed oil (linum usitatissimum seed) 400mg, providing 200mg of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA); thraustochytrium amoeboideum (ulkenia amoeboidea, whole algae) 198.95mg, providing 75mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product02/07/2021, By RomyneIt's one of the most affordable vegan omega 3 supplements out there. Not sure if it's working just yet but no issues here.06/03/2021, By JenniferLove this product. Nice that it is plant based and leaves no after taste.22/12/2020, By ChrissyReally good alternative to fish oil.29/07/2020, By LizLove this brand. Very happy it contains DHA at such an affordable price.09/05/2020, By KaydeeNo complaints! And feels good to use a supplement that doesn’t use hoards of scarce resources. Especially a good piece of mind knowing how much plastic is in the fish these days and possible radiation.09/04/2020, By AnnaA more affordable source of vegetarian omega 3 than some of the other options. I feel the brand draws from the integrity of ancient medicinal systems.06/02/2020, By DeborahThis is a trusted brand and a great vegetarian alternative source of Omega 3, and for non-veg people, without the fishy after-taste20/10/2019, By GcinaniLove this. No nasties, just clean omega309/10/2019, By CathLove this one for now!07/06/2019, By HanlieWonderful product!07/12/2018, By PaulTrusted brand, and looks like it does not also contain supposedly inflammatory sunflower seed oil (omega 6), like some competitors.31/08/2018, By KelliI actually really do feel more alert after taking these everyday for 2-3 weeks, and my skin looks a bit better, happy with it, wasnt sure if it would make any difference
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.