- Natural adaptogenic herbal supplement
- May help relieve symptoms of stress*
- May help improve restful sleep*
- May help increase physical endurance*
- Single active ingredient
- No proprietary blends
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
*as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules at night or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the Ingredients.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years of age and older.
- Always consult with your trusted medical practitioner before starting any new supplement, especially if you are using any prescription, over-the-counter or chronic medications.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner should you experience any adverse reactions to this product.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules.
- Servings Per Container: 30 Servings.
- Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Ashwagandha Extract (500 mg).
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- Made in a facility which handles peanuts, fish, milk, gluten & soy.
- Packed in recyclable HDPE (#2) plastic tubs.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product02/07/2021, By MarinaI bought this for a close friend, this is what he said:
Ashwaganda - have noticed an improvement in sleep patterns since using the product, but since I am stacking it with the testosterone from Mywellness, and the effects of both product very similar, its hard to actually tell which is giving more benefit. But indeed, great product to use.
01/06/2021, By EleanorExcellent natural adaptogen, Helped to restore my energy. A good support for adrenal exhaustion and burnout.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.