Spatone is packed into convenient one-a-day sachets, ideal for mixing with fruit juice or easy to use on the go!
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial colours
- Gluten free
- Spatone is a natural, gentle and easily absorbed iron supplement.
- Contains approximately 5mg of iron per sachet - this small amount of iron ensures minimal upper gastro-intestinal upset
- Clinically proven, iron absorption from Spatone is up to 40% compared to 5-10% from food sources or 3-10% from conventional iron supplements
- Highly bio-available
- Clinically proven to be well tolerated - no reported side effects
- Not absorbed by those with high levels of storage iron who do not need additional iron
- Convenient one-a-day sachet
- Suitable for pregnancy and the post-natal period
- Ideal for women, men and children over 2 years
- Spatone is ideally taken diluted in orange juice, either in the morning on an empty stomach, or in-between meals.
- There have been three clinical studies on Spatone, all peer-reviewed and published in world renowned medical journals.
- Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich mineral water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Spatone has been clinically proven to cause fewer of the common side effects often associated with iron supplements eg constipation and headaches.
- Free from sugar, preservatives, artificial flavours, and colourants
Natural iron rich water containing Iron 5mg in the form of ferrous sulphate
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product25/01/2020, By AnnaGentle on my stomach, and packs a punch at combating my anaemia.05/01/2020, By AmeeraMonth 2 and I definitely feel the difference, the taste is not bad at all so I take it neat.20/12/2019, By AmeeraThe best iron supplement, easy on the tummy.24/11/2019, By VickyI'm very happy with this product. Gentle on the tummy and easy to take with juice.08/08/2019, By LouSo gentle on the tummy! Really helped get my iron levels up without the nasty side effects.11/05/2019, By JordanaI love how natural this product is. I have been using it for a year now due to an irony deficiency and it has helped me become less deficient. I love how it has no side effects like other iron supplements do.06/05/2019, By Nathaliei love the fact that its liquid, much easier on the gut.
A very good supplement.17/01/2019, By SindyI am seriously iron deficient and was relieved when I found something to address my problem from FTN. It's my second day taking a double dose and I no longer feel tired all the time or battle to get up in the morning.
I drink it neat as I don' t mind the taste at all.
Absolutely highly recommended.13/01/2019, By caroleHardly any taste and definitely the best Iron supplement I've tried.28/10/2018, By RhodéI've been using Spatone for a while and it really seems to help. I drink it everyday with a glass of orange juice to assiat woth absorption.05/09/2018, By lisaI have just started using the product, I am happy with the product08/08/2018, By Helenethe best iron supplement i have come across22/04/2018, By ClaireWorks well and you can barely taste it if you drink it with some fresh orange juice. It doesn’t constipate me either which use to be quite a problem.13/03/2018, By JanThis product causes minimal tummy disturbances and is easily tolerated. Am relieved I found it.13/10/2017, By TraceyWorth it, even if the taste is a bit gross13/08/2017, By AnnetteWorks well. This is the only iron supplement I've found that doesn't cause constipation. Took it throughout my pregnancy as well. Drink it in a little juice.10/06/2017, By Kasi'm seriously iron-deficient, so my doc recommended this (double dose). it's far more effective than tablet supplements, with less side-effects. i just drop it into some fruit juice to disguise the taste :)24/10/2016, By CelesteThis stuff is the real deal. But don expect to drink rose flavoured water. It has the worst taste Ive ever experience and I literally struggle not to gag after having it. It recommends you dilute it in water or fruit juice... Ive only ever tried water so maybe orange juice or something would make the world of difference :) You can definitely taste the iron as they state at the back of the sachets, Ill give them that ;)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.