While ordinary glucosamine supplements are derived from animal products (ie shellfish), Viridian uses an innovative 100% vegan-friendly, Kosher form of glucosamine derived from a species of mushroom (Aspergillus Niger). This is a highly active form of glucosamine (at least 83%).
Taking a glucosamine supplement regularly can help with relief from:
- Osteoarthritis, which affects the body’s weight-bearing joints and the hand joints
- Sports injuries, such as pulled ligaments and damaged cartilage
- Joint pain and inflammation
Did you know? Glucosamine is a natural anti-inflammatory that your body produces using glucose, nitrogen and hydrogen; this simple but amazingly useful substance is absorbed by your joint tissues, where it helps to build and repair connective tissue: joints, ligaments and cartilage. By supplementing your body’s natural levels of glucosamine, you can help keep these tissues healthy and strong.
Viridian’s glucosamine complex capsules are made with organic Ingredients; they are non-irradiated and free of gluten, with no added Salt, Sugar, lactose, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourants. Not tested on animals.
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules daily at mealtimes, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Please Note: Symptomatic relief can take up to 12 weeks to become apparent.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Not intended as a substitute for a balanced diet.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Glucosamine HCL (vegan) 700mg
- MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) 125mg
In a base of alfalfa, Spirulina & bilberry
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/05/2019, By SarahRecommended by someone. Trying out for tennis elbow will see how it goes. Hoping it is working as seems less painful
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.