- MetaKids Baby Probiotic features a unique blend of probiotics to help support a healthy intestinal environment.
- The safety and efficacy of these probiotic strains are supported by extensive laboratory research and clinical evaluation.
- Supports your child’s healthy gut microbiome
- Provides hundreds of millions of live cultures per dose
- Easy to administer dropper bottle
- Free from GMOs
- Naturally preserved with citric acid
- Suitable as part of a vegetarian diet
- Support for a healthy intestinal environment
- Tested in numerous studies
- Backed by a long history of use
- Convenient, easy-to-use dropper bottle
- Shake well before use.
- Administer 6 drops onto a spoon, or into milk/food once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Discard 4 weeks after 4 weeks of opening.
- Nett Volume: 5,65 ml
- Serving Size: 6 Drops (0,27 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 21
Ingredients: per serving
- Bifidobacterium Animalis Ssp. Lactis & Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (1 Billion live organisms†)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/03/2021, By Mrs HappinessWorked very well for my little one's gas. Highly recommended it.05/08/2020, By Jennaa teeny little bottle of gold. worth every cent04/05/2020, By KirstyThey are alive and well, makes yogurt.15/09/2019, By firstname.lastname@example.orgHelped our baby with her gas, recommended by our doctor. Works well for us. Only downside is it is very expensive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.