- Known as “Tulsi Adrak Haldi Chai” in Hindi
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps prevent, and alleviate symptoms of the common cold, and coughs
- May relieve stress, and promote relaxation
- Naturally caffeine free
- Improves digestion, and expels gas
- Supports healthy liver function
- Tulsi is one of, if not the most revered plant in Hinduism, and Ayurvedic practice. It has been clinically demonstrated to improve cognitive flexibility, short-term memory (aka working memory), and attention span. Studies also show that it reduces anxiety, and stress levels.
- Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory. It also boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) which is associated with improved cognition, and mental performance.
- Ginger boosts circulation throughout the body, and helps to reduce muscle pain, and stiffness.
- Pour 250-350 ml freshly boiled water over 1 infusion bag in a large cup or small teapot.
- Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes for maximum benefits.
- Add your choice of sweetener as desired.
- Best enjoyed without milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Organic India is committed to responsible packaging. Their carton boxes are made from 100% recycled paperboard, with a minimum of 30% post-consumer content. Their infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber, and are staple free.
- Box Contains: 25 x Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa; 485 mg)*, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale; 397 mg)*, Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum; 374 mg)*, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum; 310 mg)*, Rama Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum; 232 mg)*, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum 58 mg)*, Clove (Eugenol Aromatica; 39 mg)*, Steviol Glycosides (5 mg).
- *Certified Organic Ingredients.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product19/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove11/05/2020, By JennyLove this tea! I can’t do without it!07/05/2020, By NiaFragrant02/05/2020, By CharmaineGood product01/05/2020, By kelAn ideal tea to drink when your stomach feels unsettled.02/04/2020, By SindyYum. I'm not a tea lover and bought this for its health benefits.
It's surprisingly tasty.19/10/2019, By LydiaOrdered for the health benefits of turmeric and was not expecting a great taste. Will keep ordering.29/08/2019, By JennyI initially ordered this tea for the health benefits and hoping that it didn’t taste too bad! Well I was very surprised, I really love the taste! After finishing the tea I ordered another 2 boxes, love it!19/06/2019, By KarlaI love this tea! It is warming and so balanced in taste. I would recommend as a winter supplement. I've given it to a few friends and all have enjoyed it. I think that "stress relieving and harmonising" is an accurate description.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.